Fun Time Academy reopened on August 31. We eagerly welcomed our children and families back to school. Share your first day photos on Facebook using the hashtags #FunTimeStrong and #funtimeacademy.
A MESSAGE FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
We are so excited to have our children back in the classrooms.
It’s been an interesting few months, but I can’t express enough how proud I am of our teachers, students, parents and supporters for helping us get through this difficult time.
Despite all the obstacles we were able to really jump into distance learning. The teachers gave it 110% and the kids had a fantastic time staying engaged and continuing to learn despite being home.
I would also like to thank the parents and caregivers who were their “teachers-at-home.” Our PATCH program focuses on helping parents learn how to continue the learning out of the classroom and this was definitely their time to shine . . . and shine, they did.
Lastly, I want to thank all those who donated to our COVID Family Relief Fund. We were able to help ALL the Fun Time Families a bit financially and ease the burden of lost jobs and reduced incomes. Without you, some of our families may not have been able to put food on their tables.
We were and will remain #FunTimeStrong.
Make sure to select Fun Time Early Childhood Academy as your recipient and get shopping!
We are excited to have our children and families back at Fun Time Academy. To ensure everyone stays healthy and safe, several changes have been inplemented, including the following:
- Curbside drop-off’s and pickups; parents are not permitted to enter the building.
- Staff and students will be evaluated for symptoms of illness, including temperature checks, upon entry. Anyone displaying symptoms will not be allowed to attend the school that day.
- Children will have assigned seats in their classrooms and will not interact with children or teachers from other classrooms.
- All children ages 3 and up and all teachers must wear face masks throughout the day apart from breakfast, lunch and mask-less playground time.
- The new school hours will be 7:30am – 5:00pm. Curbside drop-off will only be between 7:30am – 8:30am. Anyone arriving after 8:30am will not be allowed to attend school for that day.
- Pickup will only be between 3:30pm – 5:00pm.
Our office will be open from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
102 12th Street N
Naples, Florida 34102
M-F: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
To provide safe, quality, affordable education and care for children and parents from low-income working families and to prepare the children for kindergarten, ready to read and ready to learn!
HELPING OUR KIDS
The 96 students enrolled at Fun Time come from low-income working families. Your donation helps to bridge the gap between the parent’s sliding-scale payment and the unfunded $8,200 cost this year of educating and caring for each student:
- $100 provides materials for one classroom for one month
- $250 provides 16 hours of tutoring to one child
- $700 provides tuition assistance for one child for one month
- $1,400 provides tuition assistance for two children for one month
The education the children receive here at Fun Time Academy is partially funded by NCEF! NCEF is committed to the children in our community and makes a huge impact. Below is their video highlighting the achievements of the beneficiaries and all they have accomplished. You’ll see our superstar Clarens at 12:45 & 23:30. Great things await this young man . . . all thanks to FTA, NCEF, and YOU!
Committed Board & Staff
Years Caring For Children
Get In Touch
Location: 102 12th Street N, Naples, FL 34102
Telephone: (239) 261-8284
School Hours: M-F: 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1.800.435.7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR AT www.800helpfla.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. FUN TIME EARLY CHILDHOOD ACADEMY SOLICITATION REGISTRATION NUMBER IS CH4543