Due to the current public health situation regarding COVID-19 in Florida, Fun Time Academy is remaining closed to in-person classroom school. We anticipate opening August 10, but will update our community on August 7.
A MESSAGE FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
We are eager to welcome our children and families back to Fun Time Academy. When we re-open the school this Fall, there are a few changes we will implement to ensure everyone stays healthy and safe. Just a few of these new procedures are outlined below.
- Parents will not be allowed in the building and we will have curbside drop-off’s and pick-ups.
- Staff and students will be evaluated for symptoms of illness, including temperature checks, upon entry. Anyone displaying symptoms will not be allowed to attend the school that day.
- When we re-open, the new school hours will be 7:30am – 5:00pm. Curbside drop-off will only be between 7:30am – 8:30am. Anyone arriving after 8:30am will not be allowed to attend school for that day.
- Pick-up will only be between 3:30pm – 5:00pm (unless arrangements for appointments has been made prior).
Until we re-open, our office will be open from 10 am to 3 pm.
Congratulations to all our VPK graduates! They are heading to Kindergarten ready to learn and ready to read! Below are some sweet videos the teachers made to congratulate them since we couldn’t have a traditional ceremony this year.
To provide safe, quality, affordable education and care for children and parents from low-income working families and to prepare the children for kindergarten, ready to read and ready to learn!
HELPING OUR KIDS
The 96 students enrolled at Fun Time come from low-income working families. Your donation helps to bridge the gap between the parent’s sliding-scale payment and the unfunded $8,200 cost this year of educating and caring for each student:
- $100 provides materials for one classroom for one month
- $250 provides 16 hours of tutoring to one child
- $700 provides tuition assistance for one child for one month
- $1,400 provides tuition assistance for two children for one month
Fun Time Early Childhood Academy remains closed to in-person classrom school, given the current public health situation regarding COVID-19 in Florida, to protect the health and safety of teachers, parents, staff and students. We anticipate opening on August 10 for the full academic year, but this is contingent on the public health situation before August 10. We plan to update our community on August 7 with the status. Thank you to all the teachers, parents and students for continuing their engagement with online learning!
102 12th Street N
Naples, Florida 34102
Summer Office Hours
M-F: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The education the children receive here at Fun Time Academy is partially funded by NCEF! NCEF is committed to the children in our community and makes a huge impact. Below is their video highlighting the achievements of the beneficiaries and all they have accomplished. You’ll see our superstar Clarens at 12:45 & 23:30. Great things await this young man . . . all thanks to FTA, NCEF, and YOU!
Committed Board & Staff
Years Caring For Children
Get In Touch
Location: 102 12th Street N, Naples, FL 34102
Telephone: (239) 261-8284
School Hours: M-F: 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1.800.435.7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR AT www.800helpfla.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. FUN TIME EARLY CHILDHOOD ACADEMY SOLICITATION REGISTRATION NUMBER IS CH4543