In order to help you, Please take a look at this list of resources that you might find helpful if you need assistance. We also sent out a survey so that you are able to tell us directly of any possible needs you may have. If you haven’t filled out the survey, you can access it here.
We hope you are doing as well as possible following the hurricane and we want you to know that we are here for you.
- FEMA – FEMA can help support your recovery from a major disaster. Survivors can apply for disaster assistance at disasterassistance.gov, by calling 800-621-3362 from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Time, or by using the FEMA mobile app. If you use a relay service such as video relay service (VRS), captioned telephone service or others, give FEMA the number for that service. This page also has specific Hurricane Ian information.
- Better Together
- Businesses – For any businesses affected by Hurricane Ian, Enterprise Florida has launched a Disaster Assistance Resources Page with a list of state and federal resources available for businesses to utilize in their mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery activities.
- Shelter – The Florida Division of Emergency Management maintains a list of open shelters: Shelter Index Information
- Disaster Assistance – SBA Disaster Loan – Businesses of all sizes located in declared disaster areas, private nonprofit organizations, homeowners, and renters affected by declared disasters, including civil unrest and natural disasters such as hurricanes, flooding, and wildfires can qualify. SBA provides low-interest disaster loans to help businesses and homeowners recover from declared disasters.
- Boil Water Notices – Note, your utility will have the latest and most up-to-date information. See the boil water notices here.
- Emergency Food and Water Resources – The following points of distribution have been open and distributing food, water and ice to impacted residents:
- Collier County Emergency Management, 8075 Lely Cultural Pkwy, Naples, FL 34113
- Sugden Regional Park, 4284 Avalon Dr., Naples, FL 34112
- Everglades City Administrative Office, 102 Copeland Ave., Everglades City, FL 34139
- Barron Collier High School, 5600 Cougar Dr., Naples, FL 34109
- Florida Department of Health is OPEN TODAY.
- Pals Sky Hope is offering free non-emergency flights to Naples residents and their families who need transportation to and from the area through the Naples Airport. Community members in need of transportation can contact the organization at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-866-6750. For more info visit www.palservices.org.
- Housing – If your family has been displaced, we encourage you to visit www.FloridaHousingSearch.org. This free, statewide search platform is updated to ensure all listings are accurate and can help you quickly locate an affordable rental property. If you do not have Internet access, you may also call the following toll-free number for assistance in conducting a search: 1-877-428-8844.
- Housing – If your home sustained damage as a result of the storm, your local State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP) program office may have recovery assistance available to help with temporary relocation, rental assistance, debris removal, and/or home repairs. Please contact your local SHIP office directly for more information: Local Government Information (floridahousing.org).
- Please take a look at these Frequently Asked Questions.
- Expedia Emergency Accommodations Module from Expedia provides real-time hotel availability to impacted travelers throughout the state. This module is automatically populated from Florida inventory information provided to Expedia.
- Family and friend reunification. If you need assistance locating a missing friend or relative call the Red Cross at 800-733-2767 and provide as much detail as you can to assist us in potentially locating your missing loved one. Click Here to Report Missing Persons
- Post Storm Safety Tips – Safety is the number one priority after any storm. Be careful in areas with damage, flooding and power outages.
Find more post-storm safety tips on Ready.gov.
I hope you find these resources to be helpful, and again please reach out to us if needed.
We will do what we can to help you.
FUN TIME EARLY CHILDHOOD ACADEMY