Legacy Giving at Fun time early
Leave a Legacy That Will Last Forever
The Fun Time Academy Legacy recognizes supporters who have a passion for the education of children and want to ensure that their love of quality pre-kindergarten education lives on for generations to come. A pre-planned legacy gift is one of the best routes for leaving a long-term impact at Fun Time Early Childhood Academy. Legacy giving provides a level of support that amplifies our ability to fulfill our mission of educating children from low-income working families in the future. All members of the Fun Time Early Childhood Academy Legacy Society share a dedication to investing in education for years to come.
Being a Fun Time Early Childhood Academy Legacy Society member involves no dues, obligations, or solicitations. It does allow us to thank you and recognize you for your lasting generosity.
LEGACY SOCIETY BENEFITS
- Permanent inclusion on the Fun Time Academy Legacy Society register is prominently displayed on our website (unless you prefer anonymity)
- A certificate of Legacy Society membership
- A Legacy Society lapel pin
- Recognized as a member of the Legacy Society in Fun Time Academy’s annual report (unless you prefer anonymity)
- Peace of mind knowing your future gifts will be directed as you wish to support the future of early childhood education
- Invitation to special events (i.e. Annual Fundraiser, Appreciation Celebration, etc.)
A GIFT ANYONE CAN AFFORD
There is no minimum amount for the membership. A planned gift leaves your cash flow and current financial planning unchanged, increasing your ability to make a significant gift to Fun Time Academy.
POPULAR WAYS TO GIVE
BEQUEST IN A WILL OR LIVING TRUST
Also known as estate giving or planned giving, you would simply name Fun Time Academy in your will. A bequest can take the form of…
- A percentage of the donor’s estate
- A fixed dollar amount from the estate
- As a residual amount or percentage after other beneficiaries have been provided with their gifts.
Name Fun Time Academy as a partial or primary beneficiary of a policy.
You fund a trust that makes gifts to us for a number of years.
DIRECTED GIFT THROUGH COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF COLLIER COUNTY
Please contact the Community Foundation of Collier County 239.649.5000
Contact Fun Time Academy for additional ways to become a Legacy Society Member: 239-261-8284 or email@example.com
OUR LEGACY SOCIETY MEMBERS
We are passionate believers in the importance of early education to impact the important brain development that occurs in the first 5 years of a child's life. Fun Time Academy is the highest quality early education center that we know about that provides the...
As an Emeriti and former Board Chair, I have experienced firsthand the impact that ourgenerous donors have on the premier preschool in Collier County for children of low-income families. Through my Legacy Society contribution, I have helped to ensure that Fun Time...
FUN TIME LEGACY SOCIETY . . . NEXT STEPS
Be sure to discuss all legacy options with your loved ones and please note that Fun Time Early Childhood Academy does not render tax or legal advice. Please discuss your options with a lawyer, CPA, and/or financial advisor.
If you decide to include Fun Time Early Childhood Academy in your estate planning, please complete and return our confidential Legacy Society Response Form so we can properly recognize you for your generosity and welcome you to the Fun Time Academy Legacy Society.